Monday, February 14, 2011

Proud To Be A Responsible Netizen

      How do computers help us? As a computer user, what are our responsibilities?
  
      Nowadays, we can say that computer is a very important thing in our modern life. A computer can gather a wide range of information for many purposes. It makes our lives easier and livelier. It entertains us and it makes the communication easier. It is also a very important tool in business and in industry.

      As a computer user, it is our responsibility to and to manage the computer wisely. Once we did not do our job, everything might be destroyed. Your respect to others and most especially to yourself will be vanished. If you really love yourself, then you won’t do anything that will lead you to bad things and to a miserable life. 

      I am proud to say that I’m a responsible bedizen in a way that I use the computer in a proper way. I don't abuse its power. I use it to enhance my knowledge and to improve my skills. I enjoy learning using the computer. It's my honor to have the privilege to be one of the computer users in this generation.
          
     We have to strive hard and do our best to do our responsibilities. Everything is in your hand that’s why you have to be responsible. Computers are helpful if you use it in an excellent way and it is dangerous if you use it in a terrible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment