Monday, February 14, 2011

A Life-changing Name


        Everyone of us knows that blog's name is a very important thing we have to consider in creating a blog. Blog's name gives the reader an idea or background information about the contents of the blog. It will serves as a reflection of ourselves that's why we have to be very careful in doing that. In that situation we have to be wise.

        I choose "One's InspAIRAtion" because the word inspiration is a very important piece or part of my life. I want to share my stories and my ideas to the readers. I want them to learn something from it no matter how it good or simple. I want them to realize how lucky they are because they have their inspirations.
  
        I consider the most important things or people in my life as my inspirations. I'm studying very hard because of them. I want them to be proud of me and I want them to be happy. They give me hope and strength. They encourage and push me to do the best thing I can no matter how hard it is. I learned that when challenges come, L must not quit because challenges are given by God to teach us lessons. They make me believe that nothing is impossible if you put your heart and mind to it. I am everything I am because of them and I owe them a lot.
    
        I hope that this will help us to be strong in a way that we should not be afraid to commit mistakes but to do the best we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment